What is AutoCAD?
AutoCAD® is computer-aided design (CAD) software that architects, engineers, and construction professionals rely on to create precise 2D and 3D drawings.
- Draft, annotate and design 2D geometry and 3D models with solids, surfaces and mesh objects
- Automate tasks such as comparing drawings, adding blocks, creating schedules and more
- Customize with add-on apps and APIs
Simplified 2D drafting and documentation
AutoCAD LT® 2D CAD software helps you to create 2D drawings faster and with more precision. This version is for Windows and includes the AutoCAD mobile app. AutoCAD LT is also available for the Mac.
- Speed up design and collaboration with AutoCAD LT® drafting software for Windows and Mac. Enhanced support is included with your subscription.
- Smarter 2D drafting tools minimise repetitive tasks and help you to work more quickly and efficiently.
- With TrustedDWG™ technology, files are compatible with other Autodesk software and support data fidelity.
- AutoCAD LT is based on AutoCAD technology, a design platform trusted by millions of professionals for more than 30 years.
Password – 123