Why We Need Epson L3110 Resetter?
Epson L3110 was developed to print a large number of pages, as previously mentioned.
As a result, Epson equipped the Epson l3110 printer with a large number of sponge pads. “Waste Ink Pads” is what these sponge pads are called. The waste ink produced by the printer’s cleaning process is absorbed by these waste ink pads when the printer cleans its print head after each printing session. When these waste ink pads become full and begin to overflow, the Epson L3110 displays the errors mentioned above and stops functioning.
When Should the Epson L3110 Printer Be Reset?
Several errors that occur when using the Epson L3110 Printer indicate that it needs to be reset. When the printer’s green power led is on and the red lights are flashing alternately, this is an example of a mistake. A device onscreen error stating “Service Needed” is normally associated with this malfunction. When you see errors like the printer’s ink pad has reached the “End of its Service Life,” you can use the Epson L3110 Adjustment Tool to fix it. If there are any mistakes, contact an Epson Service Center near you. Then, every now and then, an error message appears, saying that your Epson L3110 printer needs to be reset because of a paper jam.
How to Reset Epson L3110 Printer?
- Extract the Epson Resetter Software using WinRar
- Run adjustment program utility file, select the Epson printer type.
- After selecting the Epson printer model, click OK
- In the Maintenance section, select Waste ink pad counter and press OK
- Make sure you have checked the Main Pad Counter box
- Click on the Check button.
- Select the Initialization button to reset the waste ink pad counter.
- Turn off your printer. Then Press Ok.
- Now Turn ON your Printer.
- Done. Enjoy!