The Guy who are want to be pro player in worlds’ famous Battle Ground Game (PUBG).
PUBG Mobile Emulator, on the other hand, is the most-used software to play PUBG Mobile on your PC. However, do we have the same sensitivity for PUBG Mobile Emulator or does it vary? Let’s explore this further.
Recommand post : How to Fix Keyboard is now working PUBG Emulator after update
Today we would like to show you the best sensitivity for emulator. These setting are reduce recoil.
- The 3rd Person No Scope should be kept at 170% sensitivity
- The 1st Person No Scope should be kept at 170% sensitivity
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim Assist should be kept at 35% sensitivity
- 2X scope should be kept at 40% sensitivity
- 3X scope should be kept at 35% sensitivity
- 4X scope should be also kept at 35% sensitivity
- 6X scope should be kept at 25% sensitivity
- 8X should be kept at 12% sensitivity (more or less)