1. From the Home screen touch Apps.
2. Touch Settings. (You may need to swipe left or right first to locate it).
3. Touch the More tab in the top-right corner and then touch About device.
4. Touch Status and then scroll down to read your device’s Wi-Fi MAC address.
Android – Locating the MAC address
Step by step instructions for locating the MAC/WiFi address of an Android device.
Note: Due to the large variety of Android devices available and variance between software versions and interfaces, there may be slight differences between the instructions below and the procedure for your device. If these instructions do not work, consult the manufacturer documentation.
- Locate and tap the Settings app.
- Scroll to find, then tap About Device (on some phones it will say About Phone).
- Tap Status.
- The MAC address is listed under WiFi Address